Accounts Receivable Invoices
What is Accounts Receivable (AR)?
AR is a claim for payment held by NDCN for goods supplied and/or services rendered that customers/clients have ordered but not paid for yet. These are generally in the form of invoices raised by NDCN and delivered to the customer for payment within an agreed time frame.
Standard payment terms within which customers need to make their payments are 30 days (unless otherwise agreed). Please see The University of Oxford Standard Conditions of Sale & Supply for more details.
how to raise an invoice
1. Download the AR invoice request form
2. Make sure that you complete all required fields - the more information you provide, the more likely payment will be received
3. It is important to provide the exact GL (general ledger) coding (cost centre)
4. If possible, please provide a PO (Purchase Order) number from the organisation that the invoice is intended for - this will speed up the process of getting payment and will also help the AR Credit Control team chase payment when overdue
5. Without the contact details (name, job title, telephone and email address), the invoice will not be raised
6. Completed forms should be sent to: email@example.com