We regularly go out into secondary schools to speak about neuroscience and invite secondary school students into the lab to find out what neuroscience research is really like.
In collaboration with Oxford Sparks, we have also created a short animation about fMRI, voiced by Ruby Wax, together with secondary school teaching resources. Watch the animation here and download the teaching resources from the Oxford Sparks site.
Other events for secondary school students that we have been involved in include:
- Secondary school science teachers ‘An Evening of Brains’
- London International Youth Science Forum
- Oxford International Biomedical School Symposia
- Researcher in Residence schemes
- Nuffield Research Placements