Significant project milestones will be displayed here
28th February 2017: Project closed to recruitment. Twenty-two patients consented to take part in this study.
28th May 2016: First patient data collection complete
9th May 2016: First patient recruited!
March 2016: Local R&D approval granted.
January 2016: Ethics approval (16/WA/0024) granted
- Hospital Alerting Via Electronic Noticeboard (HAVEN)
- Sleep in the Intensive Care Unit: Lowering Elements of Noise in the Critical Care Environment (SILENCE)
- REcovery FoLlowing Intensive CarE Treatment (REFLECT)
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre studies
- Non-contact vital signs monitoring (NVSM)
- Post Intensive Care Risk-adjusted Alerting and Monitoring (PICRAM)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Portfolio Studies
- Research blog
- Academic publications