Oxford Autoimmune Neurology Meeting 2019
This is a two-day international meeting on 5-6 June 2019 for clinicians and scientists looking to appreciate the breadth of translational autoimmune neurology.
This inaugural meeting will cover the clinical features of CNS and PNS diseases, methodological aspects of immunological assays, applied T and B cell pathophysiology, and questions relating to immunological tolerance. By being both contemporary and highly translational, the programme will appeal to consultant and trainee neurologists plus PhD or postdoctoral level researchers who have an interest in the field of autoimmune neurology.
The talks will be delivered by some of the foremost leading clinical and scientific experts, from the University of Oxford including Georg Hollander, Daniel Anthony, Sarosh Irani, Patrick Waters, Belinda Lennox and Jackie Palace, in addition to a guest lecture from Prof Kevin O’Connor from Yale University.
There will also be debates around controversial issues, and informal wine receptions within a ‘meet the experts’ session. In addition, we hope to showcase submitted abstracts in a Data Blitz session to generate lively discussion about many of these topics.
What do I have to do to attend?
- Book your place below.
- Send your abstracts, affiliation and position details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present your data in less than five slides within a ten minute presentation. Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to the 6 May 2019.
REASONS TO REGISTER
- Overview of contemporary autoimmune neurology
- Pathophysiological insights into immune tolerance
- Interactive talks with lively discussion
- Junior researchers participation in data blitz sessions
- Low registration fee for a great list of speakers
- All taking place over two days in the charming city of Oxford
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
For maps and directions, visit the University of Oxford travel page.
Book a place on the 2019 Oxford Autoimmune Neurology Meeting
Student delegate £100
Other delegates £150