The NDCN Student Club organises regular academic and social events that bring together students, early career post-docs and staff from across the Department.
The Student Club is dedicated to supporting the interests of NDCN postgraduate students. We are here to voice any concerns or opinions within the Department.
NDCN Student Club
- President: Svenja Küchenhoff
- Social Secretary: Jasmine Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Primary contact email address: email@example.com
Information for prospective and first year students provided by the Student Club
Student Committee Representation by NCDN Student Club
- Athena SWAN: vacant from Michaelmas term 2023
- Clinical Neurosciences Society: vacant from Michaelmas term 2023
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion working group: vacant from Michaelmas term 2023
- Graduate Joint Consultative Committee: Setareh Alabaf (NB. meetings are always lunchtime 1pm on Monday of 4th week of term)
- Graduate Studies Committee: Svenja Küchenhoff
- MSD Skills Training committee: vacant from Michaelmas term 2023
- Research Culture Working group: Beatriz Godinho
- Engagement and Impact Committee: Hung-Ju Chueh