At NDCN we take sustainability seriously. We have a group of environmental champions who lead the way.
We have joined the Green Impact initiative and are working towards bronze for Spring 2021. So far, our actions have included switching to vegetarian sandwiches for all departmental catering, and introducing food waste bins in our new Wolfson Building.
If you are a member of our Department and would like to be part of this, then join our environmental champions team!
Top tips for being green at work
- Bring your own cups to meetings
- Switch off your computer at the end of the day
- Turn lights off when you leave meeting rooms
- Use the recycling bins provided
- Only print when necessary, and try to use double-sided where possible