Matthew studied Medicine at Corpus Christi College, University of Cambridge, graduating in Medical Sciences in 2011, and Medicine in 2014. He moved to the Oxford for postgraduate medical training, specialising in Anaesthesia in 2016. He was elected as a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists by examination in 2021.
MA (Cantab) MB BChir FRCA
NIHR funded Academic Clinical Fellow
- Perioperative risk modelling
- Use of big data in healthcare
- Electroencephalography (EEG) under anaesthesia
- Postoperative neurocognitive dysfunction particularly delirium
- Adult and paediatric brain injury