This prestigious list includes those scientific researchers whose publications have been cited most often in academic journals over the past decade. Within their category (and there are 21 in all), these individuals represent less than one-half of one percent of all publishing researchers.
Authors and researchers included in the list are identified as being among the world’s leading and most influential experts in their field, along with the universities and institutions which employ them.
The University of Oxford has 33 highly-cited researchers across all areas of science. Staff from our Department who appear in this list are:
- Timothy Behrens (category: Neuroscience & Behaviour)
- Mark Jenkinson (category: Neuroscience & Behaviour)
- Peter Rothwell (category: Clinical Medicine)
- Stephen Smith (category: Neuroscience & Behaviour)
- Mark Woolrich (category: Neuroscience & Behaviour)
This reflects the high international standing and impact of the work done in the Department. The quality of our neuroimaging research is particularly evident.
See http://highlycited.com/ for a searchable list.