useful information sources
You can find information on training, transfer and confirmation assessments, progress reports and dispensations from the regulations can be found on the Medical Sciences Division's Canvas webpages.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Medical Sciences Skills Training Programme
- Teaching Courses and Opportunities
- Transfer of status: DPhil
- Transfer of status: MSc by Research
- Confirmation of DPhil status
- Change of thesis title, supervisor or programme
- Dispensations from the Regulations: suspension of status, extension of time, dispensation from residence
- Information for students registered on a Medical Sciences Doctoral Training Centre programme
You should also familiarise yourself with the Bodleian Health Care Libraries' information.
Every student must read the Graduate Handbook 2021-2022 and read the department's key policies (especially those on harassment and academic integrity).