Respiratory Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
MSc MCSP BPT
DPhil Student in Clinical Neurosciences
- Completed Oxford NIHR BRC Preparatory Research fellowship
- Scoping research in weaning from invasive mechanical ventilation in Neuro critical care.
- Bank Clinical Respiratory Physiotherapy work.
- Lecturer in Physiotherapy at Coventry University
- DPhil in Clinical Neurosciences Student ( Jesus College)
Weaning and Extubation from Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
Weaning and Extubation in Neurocritical care unit DPhil project
I am currently at the stage of transferring my clinical questions in to an answerable research question. I am supervised by Prof. Andrew Farmery, Head of Nuffield Department of Anaesthesia at the University of Oxford and co-supervised by Prof.Louise Rose at King's College,London. I am keen to network and collaborate with people who have a special interest in this topic as the current evidence base is poor and scarce in this area.