Your Oxford Single Sign-On (SSO) account gives you access to multiple services.
Accessing your emails
Once your SSO is set-up, you can access your emails and calendar with this quick-start guide.
Accessing the network
Once your University card has been issued, you will be able to apply for a MSD IT Network account so that you can log on to a PC and access shared drives. Check with your line manager or the HR team to see if they have already requested this for you.
IT SECURITY POLICY
All staff have a responsibility to ensure that the information that they hold and use is handled appropriately. There is mandatory training for all new starters.
Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Seating and posture for typical office tasks
- Minimum workstation requirement
- Arrangement for eye sight testing (for eligible DSE users)
- Guidance when using laptop
- Your Computer
- Document & File Storage
- IT in Your Department
- Servers & Data Services
- Tools, Accounts & Software
- Project Email Addresses and Calendars
- Request and Manage accounts
- Survey Tools
- Help & Guides
- About MSD IT
- Oxford University Data Protection Information
- Oxford University Computer Usage Rules
- Oxford University Disclaimer of Liability
- JANET Acceptable Use Policy
+44 (0)1865 280030