Your Oxford Single Sign-On (SSO) account gives you access to multiple services.
Accessing your emails
Once your SSO is set-up, you can access your emails and calendar with this quick-start guide.
Accessing the network
Once your University card has been issued, you will be able to apply for a MSD IT Network account so that you can log on to a PC and access shared drives. Check with your line manager or the HR team to see if they have already requested this for you.
The Ricoh printers on our sites in the John Radcliffe Hospital allow 'tap to release' printing and scanning via University card. See the NDCN guide to printing on West Wing Levels 6 and 3 (Clinical Trials), Kadoorie Centre, OxSTaR, and CPSD.
To print on WIN machines in the Wolfson or FMRIB Building you need to have a WIN computer account. See the WIN guide to printing.
IT SECURITY POLICY
All staff have a responsibility to ensure that the information that they hold and use is handled appropriately. There is mandatory training for all new starters.
Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Seating and posture for typical office tasks
- Minimum workstation requirement
- Arrangement for eye sight testing (for eligible DSE users)
- Guidance when using laptop
- Your Computer
- Document & File Storage
- IT in Your Department
- Servers & Data Services
- Tools, Accounts & Software
- Project Email Addresses and Calendars
- Request and Manage accounts
- Survey Tools
- Help & Guides
- About MSD IT
- Oxford University Data Protection Information
- Oxford University Computer Usage Rules
- Oxford University Disclaimer of Liability
- JANET Acceptable Use Policy
+44 (0)1865 280030