A service evaluation completed within the Oxford University Hospitals Foundation Trust in order to explore factors surrounding the escalation of care for deteriorating patients
Specifically, SEEK was designed to explore the following questions:
1) What happens when a patient deteriorates on the ward?
2) What barriers/ facilitators exist to timely and appropriate care of a deteriorating patient?
3) Which of these factors are modifiable in a research project?
- Hospital Alerting Via Electronic Noticeboard (HAVEN)
- Sleep in the Intensive Care Unit: Lowering Elements of Noise in the Critical Care Environment (SILENCE)
- REcovery FoLlowing Intensive CarE Treatment (REFLECT)
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre studies
- Non-contact vital signs monitoring (NVSM)
- Post Intensive Care Risk-adjusted Alerting and Monitoring (PICRAM)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Portfolio Studies
- Research blog
- Academic publications