The HAVEN project is funded by the Health Innovation Challenge Fund, a joint venture supported by the Wellcome Trust and the Department of Health.
The HAVEN project is a collaboration between the University of Oxford, the University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Hospital Alerting Via Electronic Noticeboard (HAVEN)
- Sleep in the Intensive Care Unit: Lowering Elements of Noise in the Critical Care Environment (SILENCE)
- REcovery FoLlowing Intensive CarE Treatment (REFLECT)
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre studies
- Non-contact vital signs monitoring (NVSM)
- Post Intensive Care Risk-adjusted Alerting and Monitoring (PICRAM)
- NIHR Clinical Research Network Portfolio Studies
- Research blog
- Academic publications