Doctoral Research Fellowships
Doctoral research fellowships are designed to fund clinicians undertaking research towards a DPhil. They are generally for 3 years, pay a salary appropriate to your career stage, and usually include funding for research expenses. Some are applied for and awarded in Oxford, whereas others are awarded in external national competitions
LOCALLY AWARDED FELLOWSHIPS
- Oxford Cancer Centre Clinical Research Fellowships are for research in any area of cancer.
- Oxford Clinical Kennedy DPhil Studentships
- Medical Research Council
- National Institute of Health Research
- Arthritis Research UK for research in rheumatology and related areas including general practice.
- British Heart Foundation
- Jointly Funded Fellowships between MRC and various charities for research in specific areas