The NDCN Student Club organises regular academic and social events that bring together students, early career post-docs and staff from across the Department.
The Student Club is dedicated to supporting the interests of NDCN postgraduate students. We are here to voice any concerns or opinions within the Department.
NDCN Student Club
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for prospective and first year students provided by the Student Club
Student Committee Representation by NCDN Student Club
- Athena SWAN: Mandy (email@example.com)
- Clinical Neurosciences Society: Lily (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion working group: Beatriz (email@example.com)
- Graduate Joint Consultative Committee: Florian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate Studies Committee: Lampros (email@example.com)
- MSD Skills Training committee: Emily (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Research Culture Working group: Beatriz (email@example.com)
- Engagement and Impact Committee: Jasmine (firstname.lastname@example.org)