NDCN Staff Training Fund
Note: This fund is currently suspended due to the financial uncertainty imposed by COVID-19.
The NDCN Staff Training Fund provides funding to cover the costs of any training undertaken by staff, that is not already offered by the University.
Any member of staff in the Department, regardless of grade, can apply to the training fund. There are no application deadlines, and applicants can apply for funding at any time in the year. However, successful applicants can only apply for funding again within a 12-month period as long as the total annual cost of applications doesn’t exceed £500.
- DPhil and other students are not be eligible to apply to this fund.
- Applications for English language courses will not be approved.
- The maximum amount that can applied for is £500.
- Last minute applications will only be considered at short notice for small amounts.
- Contributions to conference attendance will not be considered.
Courses funded will include:
- Statistical courses
- Programming courses
- Safety and technical courses
- Any course that will be beneficial for your career, but preference will be given to vocational courses
How to apply
Please download the NDCN Staff Training Fund application form using the link below, complete Section1 and then email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be reviewed by the Clinical Neurosciences Committee and you will be notified of the outcome by email.