- Income received is always to 'The University of Oxford'.
- Donations are always declared and need to be recorded by the Gift Registry team.
- See Donations & Royalties.
- Cash and cheques is not the normal method of receiving income for events and is very much the exception
- The online shop is the only acceptable way for guests to register and make a payment
- Organisations can also settle their payments via AR Invoices
- Income received which does not qualify as research grant/project money has to be processed through the general ledger account
- The use of the general ledger must be authorised by the Finance Manager. Please email all enquiries to email@example.com