Welcome to our new MSc students!
Welcome to our new MSc students!
We are delighted to welcome four new students to the lab this term to do their MSc project rotations with us.
Alice Pierce will be joining us to work in collaboration with Dr Thanuja Dharmadasa investigating neurochemical and functional connectivity changes in Motor Neuron Disease.
Athena Stamper will be joining us to work in collaboration with Dr Melanie Fleming looking at the neural changes underpinning recovery stroke.
Jake Swann will be joining us to work with Júlia to look at the behavioural effects of theta-gamma optogenetic stimulation.
Katie Thompson will be joining us to work with Patricia developing novel TMS approaches for use in Motor Neuron Disease.
- International collaboration explores new technology to increase accessibility for stroke patients
- Marleen’s DPhil viva
- Lab alumnus Dr Seb Green appointed to prestigious UCLA program!
- Welcome to our new Postdoc, Dr Poly Frangou!
- Charlie awarded Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellowship
- Welcome to our new MSc students!
- Caro presents at Neuromatch 2020!
- D.Phil. success! Congratulations Dr. Nettekoven!
- Evan presents at the Association of British Neurologists conference
- Sebastian Green wins RapidFire Talk Competition!
- Ioana was one the Weekly Winners at this year's Medical Research Zone!
- Ioana awarded Pistol Shooting Half-Blue in Varsity match victory!
- PiNG and friends at St. John's College guest night!
- Leah Mitchell selected to row for Oxford in 2020 Lightweight Boat Race!
- Adam Steel awarded prestigious Neukom fellowship!
- D.Phil. success! Congratulations Dr. Emily Hinson!
- Centre for Creative Brain event - Synesthesia: tasting words & seeing sounds
- WIN Good Citizen Award for Ioana
- Charlotte Stagg joins MRC Brain Network Dynamics Unit as Affiliate Group Leader!
- Breathe Oxford at the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition
- Ioana awarded half Blue in Varsity match victory!
- Congratulations to FHS students!
- PiNG Representation at BNA 2019
- DPhil Success: Ainslie Johnstone
- DPhil Success: Adam Steel
- Welcome to our new students/postdoc!
- PiNG Representation at BrainBox 2018
- Professorship for Charlotte Stagg
- Emily wins BNA competition for BrainBox Conference
- Charlie Stagg to give keynote at BACN
- PiNG Collaborator Receives Award
- Visiting Student Receives Travel Grant for Oxford Visit
- DPhil viva success for Magda Nowak
- Emily wins NDCN Public Engagement Award
- John Logan wins Rob Clarke Award
- The Big Brain Competition
- Charlie Stagg awarded Early Career Researcher’s Prize
- Magda's paper featured on Neuronline
- PiNG representation at OHBM 2017
- Adam Steel wins NIH/OxCam Innovation Award
- PiNG representation at BNA 2017
- James receives OHBM Merit Abstract Award
- Charlie wins WFNR Franz Gerstenbrand Award
- Research featured in Andrew Marr's BBC documentary
- MRC Skills Fellowship for PiNG Collaborator
- Ainslie & Emily named as Public Engagement Ambassadors
- Charlie Stagg awarded Wellcome Trust funding
- James awarded Henry Wellcome Fellowship
- Magda presents at SFN
- Welcome to our new students!
- Magda awarded travel grant
- Ainslie awarded commendation for science writing prize
- 6th International Conference on Transcranial Brain Stimulation
- Charlie Stagg awarded EPSRC Grant
- James awarded MRF grant
- First class degree for John Logan!
- Osler Travel Award for student to visit PiNG group
- An open letter concerning DIY brain stimulation
- John Fell Funding Awarded
- OHBA Development: Expansion and 3T MRI
- Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation Grant
- Welcome to Baby Oliver!
- Congratulations to Yammi Yip for her Research Springboard Studentship!