Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

In the event of a successful candidate for a sponsorable role, who is from outside the UK, HR will support the candidate in the process of getting the right to work in the UK. However this can be a lengthy process dependant on personal circumstances.

In most cases, the University will sponsor the candidate to come to the UK with a Skilled Worker Visa.

Further information regarding the process can be found on the Staff Immigration Team website.​

The University Staff Immigration Team advises to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship at least three months before the migrant is due to commence employment.